Monday, June 27, 2022

The Truth About Anxiety

        I want to bring awareness to anxiety as this is a topic that needs to be discussed and the truth to be shared about how it really is living with anxiety. I live with anxiety everyday. Anxiety is real its not just some made up condition. The things that normal average people worry about in dialy life is amplyifed 10x  that for someone who has anxeity. Worrying about how the bills are gonna get paid if there is gonna be enough money in the budget to pay them even if just enough to keep the lights on and the water on oh then there is rent thats gotta get paid these are all normal everyday life struggles. For someone who has anxiety we tend  worry about normal everyday life things the anxiety goes up and so does the stress then comes the sleepless nights and nail biting. Maybe one of the kids has something at school and I worry about if I gonnabe able to have the funds the money I need to be able to be that mom parent that I always bring something to my childrens event or class partys whatever it is they have going on at school I want to be that parent who always helps provide things the class needs. I worry about if what I got what I did for my childrens school or class is it good enough is it enougb is it not enough. What would happen to my kids if something happened to me. What if I get hurt how am I going to be able to afford taking care of myselgf and my kids how am I gonna provide for them. What if I died in accident something bad happened to me what would happen to my kids who would take care of them? On top of daily life stuggles living with anxiety I am always wporried about anythign and everything that could possiable happen all the what ifs this what if that happened then what would happen to me or my kids. I am alwasys thinking about different constantly running thboughts in my head of all the possiabilites of different things that could go wrong or right. I am always questioning if I am doing something right or wrong a parent and a mother. I am always constantly worried about my kids. I am constatnly worried if my kids are not home from school at the normal time they are suppose to be I get worried stressed out my anxiety flares up I get anxious nervous worried if something happened to them what if they missed their bus or fell asleep on the bus forgot or missed their bus stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment