Friday, April 8, 2022

Thinking Positive Is Powerful Thinking

     I am from from perfect I dont evern try to be perfect becuase I got tried and weary of trying to be so perfect a goal I will never meet. Instead I strive to be myself who God created me to be with all my imperfect flaws, unique, corky, silly, and werid self. I had to learn to imbrace myself and all my imperfect flaws and imperfections. I had to learn to love my self that means loving all of me my whole self including my imperfect mind, body, skin, spirit and soul. I am not perfect I am a working progress and God isnt done with me yet. He is still working on me all of me not just the parts I want to see or what others see the invisiable parts you and I cant see the parts that are deep inside me. I had to learn to rely on God and not myself. I had to humble myself and ask God to show me what he sees when he sees me or looks at me. When I asked God to show me what he see's when he looks at me my whole perspective my whole point of view changed about my self. I was no longer seeing or looking at what I saw or what other people said about me. I was seeing myself in a whole new light becuase God opened up my eyse to a whole new view.

        I still have to do constantly and daily think postitive about myself which changes my whole mindset about who I am. Thinking Positive is very Powerful Thinking God warns us in his word that whatever we thinkenth in our hearts so thats what we are. I have to kindly remind myself I am child of God and I was created in his image. Therefore I am not ugly and unloveable. I am loved by God because he is the one that made me, created me knitted me, formed me together in my mohters womb even before she knew or was aware I even existed in her belly. To my mother I was mistake she made when she was young lady still in high school. I know my mom loves me in her own unique way. To her I was mistake because she didnt want to have a baby while in school matter of fact she never wanted to have any babys, kids or children. God used my mother and father to produce me so he could create me in his image to be like him in my mothers womb. 

        I am still learning who I am in Jesus and my heavenly father God who loves me so much. My mindset has completely changed. I am learning how to control my emotions instead of letting my emotions control me or get the best of me. I am learning how to still speak my mind how I think and feel without gettig so upset, angry or frustated that other people are not understanding how or the way I feel or see things. I still have my weak moments where I get depressed becaue my life is not easy as I see other peoples life seams so easy. I see people and watch people they seam to have it all together but I had to learn what I dont see is the struggle of the road they had to walk and travel on. I had to learn I had to stop comparing my life, goals, success and struggles to everyone I see and thats around me.I dont know what they had to go through to get to where they are and they dont know what I had to go through to get to where I am. I have my good days and bad days. I have like I dont understand why God would would give me the gift of a slow learning disability that affects how I learn things. It makes it really hard to find a job, get a job and keep a job expecially one that I am capable of doing. I feel like no matter how hard I try I am just stuck I am not going anywhere. I dont have and cant gain or learn the skills that most people can at the pace or rate employers want me to. I learning to love myself and my slow learning disability and not to let my learning disabiliy define me and who I am. Its very hard to not let my slow learning disability define who I am because its a part of me and who I am. 

        Thinking positive and positive self talk is real and does really help. As you are reading my words about my life your probaly thinking yeah right. Positive thinking is not powerful thinking but you could not be more wrong because that is so far from the truth. Maybe your thinking that okay yeah this positive thingking is powerful it works but not for me. Well have your even tried it I mean really tried it and be conistent and start where you are build on it like stepping stones you are building a staircase. Imagine and vision that you are builidng a staircase to your goals, your dreams to the life you want for yourself and your family. Those steps that are built upon each other each one each step is built form and on the previous one. Progress not perfect takes time step by step small goals on top of small goals , small dreams on top of small dreams and the ulimate goal and dream is at the very top, We can not get their without hard work and beaing fruit without God. We have to have God in the center of it all with God we can achieve all things. Imagine with a mindset like God what we can achieve if we are constantly postitive thinking whcih is powerful and we renew our mindset with Gods word we align our thinking what we believe about God ourselves then we transform our minds, hearts, spirits, souls and our lives. Our mindset is the control center of our life it controls our thiniking how we believe, feel, relationships and experiance life.

No comments:

Post a Comment